Disclaimer for Module Reviews in AY19/20 Semester 2

Hi all, I would like to provide some form of context for the upcoming module reviews for the modules taken in AY19/20 Semester 2. This is because these modules were taken in the midst of the COVID-19 outbreak. Half of the semester was conducted in school and the other half was conducted online due to Circuit Breaker measures (and lessons with more than 25 students were already shifted online before Circuit Breaker kicked in). 

Thus, I'll try to separate my review where I'll explain aspects of the module that will be applicable for a General Semester (without lessons going online etc) and then I'll also talk about what's different in this semester because of everything moving online. I feel that the latter might be helpful in certain aspects as I'm not sure whether all exams will be conducted face to face in AY20/21 Semester 1 too and some of the advice given can actually be applicable for the upcoming semester. So, I'm thinking why not just share a bit of my experience in taking exams online.

So, yeap! Stay tuned for more updates.

- Alan

No comments:

Post a Comment

Module Review: CN5111 (AY19/20 Semester 2)

CN5111 Optimisation of Chemical Processes is a 4 MC Technical Elective (TE) non-pathway module which teaches optimisation programmes that ...